Date: Saturday – September 10th, 2016
Time: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Where: Poncitlan Square in Palmdale, California.
Pagan Pride Day is a day of fellowship, ritual and education for pagans and non-pagans alike. The goal is to provide literature and background for the various pagan, heathen and other earth centered religions that are available. Pagan Pride Day is a non-profit event open to like-minded and tolerant individuals.
Come out and join us for a day of fun, music, and celebration. Don’t forget to bring your cash and checkbook as we have plenty of vendors to visit! Come out, buy a raffle ticket or a T-shirt or both!
Please note, this is a non-smoking park. No smoking is allowed anywhere within the park grounds. Also no vehicles are allowed on the grounds. You will need to move your goods from the parking lot to your location.
In lieu of admission, please bring some food to donate! We will be collecting non perishable food items for the Sunrise HIV/Aids Coalition Food Bank.
This charity provides food to families of those affected by HIV and AIDS. Many such families are on disability or welfare, and may not have enough to make ends meet month to month.
- Shopping – Support local artists, pagan shops and other vendors at our events. While most vendors accept credit cards, not all of them do so please bring cash. There are ATM machines located nearby as well. Interested in Vending? Contact Us
- Music and Entertainment – Share local music, dancing and more with our entertainers performing throughout the day. Interested in providing entertainment? Contact Us
- Workshops – Many free workshops are provided throughout the day. In the past these have included topics such as the introduction to witchcraft, herbalism, norse mythology, rune magic, pendant workshops and wand making. New workshops are introduced every year. Interested in holding a workshop? Contact Us
- Rituals – These include celebration and worship put on by different groups and faiths. Learn more about your chosen faith or learn something new. Interested in leading a ritual? Contact Us
- Children’s Activities – Throughout the day children’s activities will be planned to keep the little ones busy. At the end of the day, the children will lead a basic pagan ritual for all attendees. Interested in helping with the Children’s Activities? Contact Us.
- Psychic (Tarot) readings for charity (for the First Pantheistic Center)
We are seeking active volunteers to help out with different activities throughout the day. These include site setup, site cleanup, raffle booth, leading workshops, holding rituals, runners, and more. We will be needing help the day of the event, and also coordination of the event ahead of time. Volunteer meetings start in May. If you’re interested in volunteering, please let us know.
Please sign up to be notified, or join our Pagan Pride volunteer email list.
The FPCAV is a non-profit organization and as such we are always seeking donations to help with our events. Your donation ensures that we can continue to put on this event year after year. Donations go to fees associated with park rental, insurance, equipment rental, supplies, children’s activities and general overhead. Want to make a donation? Click on the image on the right to donate by Paypal!AV Pagan Pride Day Logo above was made by Maxine Miller just for our event!